French Green Clay is a type of mineral clays valued for its highly absorbent, purifying and calming properties.
Rich in beneficial minerals such as: magnesium, silica, and calcium, the clay works by adsorbing impurities, chemicals and toxins from the skin cells, by causing dead cells to slough off, and by stimulating the flow of blood to the epidermis.
French Green Clay can be combined with a vegetable oil or/and a hydrosol to detox your skin:
- If you have dry skin, use White Kaolin Clay instead. Mix half a teaspoon of Jojoba oil with 2 teaspoons of white clay, add water or rose hydrosol until obtaining a spreadable paste.
- If you have normal or sensitive skin, use Morrocan clay instead. Mix half a teaspoon of Jojoba oil with 2 teaspoons of Moroccan clay, add water or a hydrosol until obtaining a spreadable paste.
- If you have oily skin, mix half a teaspoon of Jojoba oil with 2 teaspoons of French Green clay, add water or lavender hydrosol until obtaining a spreadable paste.
Apply the mask once a week, avoiding eyes and lips areas.
Leave for 10 minutes and wash.
Apply a moisturising serum after. Click here for a natural, vegan and organic recipe.
- Another recipe you can try is our detox mask, with Tea Tree essential oil and lemon juice.
- Click here for the recipe.
Do not use metal when making a recipe with clay.
If you have never used a facial clay mask before, we recommend a small test before continuing with full treatment.
The properties, indications and methods of use on this page are taken from reference books or websites in aromatherapy, hydrotherapy and phytotherapy. They are found regularly and for many confirmed by observations in a scientific environment. However, this information is given for information purposes and cannot in any way constitute medical information, nor engage our responsibility. For any use for therapeutic purposes, please consult a doctor.
There are no reviews yet.