Workshop duration: 3 hours
Location: North Melbourne Community Center, 49-53 Buncle St, North Melbourne VIC 3051
Everything you need to make your own natural fragrances
What we’ll cover
- Top/middle/base notes and how to craft unique fragrances
- Perfume-making safety guidelines
- Techniques to make 3 different types of perfumes
- How to use and choose between more than 50 gorgeous natural oils and absolutes
- Worksheets to create your own formulas
What you’ll take home
- 1 x solid perfume (concrete)
- 1 x oil-based roll-on perfume
- 1 x alcohol-based spray perfume
All ingredients are vegan and natural. Discover the products you’ll make… 😉
Places are strictly limited to only 20 participants, so book early to avoid disappointment!
You must be 12 or older to attend this workshop. Due to the use of essential oils in the perfumes, we recommend pregnant or breastfeeding women, and teenagers, get medical clearance before attending this workshop.
All our workshops are inclusive. NDIS participants are welcome to bring a support person with them to the workshop.
Price is per person and includes the use of all equipment, ingredients, bottles and jars, 3 perfumes to take home, and a student book with recipes and information covered during the workshop. Workshop students are also eligible for exclusive discounts on future workshops and all our online courses.
Contact us if you have any questions: