Are you feeling frustrated when trying out new products that don’t work and yet cost the earth (literally)?
Or maybe you’re tired of spending time reading complicated labels simply because you want a product that is ethical and natural?
Do you want to take charge of the products you use on your body, but there’s so much information out there that it’s overwhelming?
Choosing the right haircare product for you should be easy, affordable and make you feel good.
So let’s get started the easy way!
Here’s how it works:
- Sign up for the course
- Find out which natural ingredients are good for your hair type
- Get these ingredients using our list of worldwide suppliers
- Put them together in your own kitchen within minutes
- Enjoy beauty guilt-free!
At the end of the course, you’ll feel confident, informed, and empowered to choose how you care for your hair.
Be beautiful the way you want to be!
What our students say…
For years I’ve been on a constant search for a shampoo/conditioner that my scalp won’t react too as it tends to react badly to quite a few things. I’ve managed to create a haircare routine with products I made myself and so far my scalp has had no issues with any of the products and I’ve been using them for a few months now. Success!
I have to say liquid shampoo is my fave, my hair has that softness and slight volume that you can’t get from store bought ones. Very simple to make but very effective result.
It was so easy! I now have the information to make my own shampoo!
Approachable informative and relatable techniques that I can use everyday.
Fun, easy, simple.
I began the beginners course about 2yrs ago and still haven’t finished it, I like that it’s still available to pick up where I left off when I have the time and I really look forward to entering another course after
You definitely get your monies worth and learn awesome ways to reduce your waste whilst benefiting your body with organic products.
About your instructor
Lily is a DIY Beauty Coach based in Melbourne and founder of Mademoiselle Organic. She is passionate about helping her students find solutions that are sustainable, easy and work for each individual hair type.
It is very informative and educative with super lovely teacher.
Lily is happy to help every step of the way with any trouble you’re having.
(quick note: as this is a new course, the feedback on this page is from students who attended a haircare workshop with the same recipes, or are enrolled in the skincare online course)
- About the course
Prerequisites of DIY Haircare
- Some things you need to know
- Tools and Equipment and where to find it
The Best Ingredients for Natural Haircare
- What is shampoo made of?
- Essential Oils – a starter guide
- The best essential oils for radiant hair
- Plant powders your hair will LOVE!
- Glow and shine – the essentials
- Detox and cleanse naturally
- How to choose the right natural pre-made bases for your hair
- Key ingredients to make thick hair conditioner creams
- The one ingredient you’ll need for all your solid shampoos
- My best tips for a zero-waste routine
- How to customise recipes to your hair type… and where to find your ingredients
Instant recipes: make them fresh in a few minutes!
- How to nourish and make your hair shine
- Pampering masks, what a treat!
- Plant and dry shampoos – so easy and so gentle!
- Hair serums for dandruff, head lice, hair loss and more!
- Rinsing lotions – choose your favourite!
- Alternative shampoo trends for the bold
Beautiful products in re-usable packaging
- Liquid shampoos for beginners
- Hair conditioners for the busy home
- Solid shampoos that are convenient and foamy
- Cream Hair conditioners for extra smooth hair
If you find the course is not for you, contact us within 30 days of purchase and we’ll refund you – no questions asked!