Make easy products for a full skincare routine, 100% natural and customized to your skin type (oily, dry, acne, eczema…)
This course is for you if…. you want to start making your own skincare at home using simple, quick and easy recipes.
Why make your own skincare?
- It’s healthy and natural
- It’s very (very) easy
- It’s often cheaper than buying conventional products
- It’s customizable to your taste, personality, and lifestyle
- It feels rewarding
- It’s a lot of good fun to share!
You may be thinking….
“How would I know what ingredients to use?”
“I don’t have time to learn how to do all that…”
“Oh no… I’ll probably mess it up!”
“I worry that my products will not look like in the photos.”
“I wouldn’t even know what to buy or how to start.”
I’ve got you covered!
What you’ll learn
The objective of the course is to bring you on a journey, from the basics of DIY Skincare to the ability of making your own products, customized to your skin type. And no need to worry about time or cost, as your customized recipes can be made from a short list of your favorite ingredients in around 3 minutes!
In the course, you’ll:
- start by the basics and prerequisites of DIY Skincare (safety, hygiene…)
- learn about a selection of the best natural ingredients, their properties and where to find them
- understand the powerful effects of active compounds such as essential oils
- discover natural preservatives and how to use them
- make products for a full skincare routine
- experiment and develop new recipes thanks to tools specifically developed for this course
At the end of the course, you’ll be able to make more than 100 different recipes of the following types of products:
- Face and Eye Serums
- Lip, Body and Hand Balms
- Face Masks
- Face and Body Scrubs
- Face Lotions
- Lotion and Massage Bars
- Makeup Removers, such as the one in the below demo:
Why is this course different?
You won’t need recipe books anymore! Learn everything you need to know to customize the easy recipes in the course to your skin type and objectives. More than 100 possibilities!!
Keep your budget low! The course is designed to save you money! I kept the list of ingredients short and all the recipes can be made using equipment from your kitchen. I also give you my best tips to keep costs low and a list of my favorite suppliers to get cheap and great quality ingredients.
DIY Skincare should be easy,fun…and quick! Who wants to spend hours making beauty products? Recipes in the course can be made in 3 minutes or less, and some of them are instant recipes, which you can make by just mixing ingredients in your hands and apply straight away!
This isn’t a course that takes 2 hours of your day! Videos are short (around or less than 10 minutes) so you can go through a different lecture each day even if you are busy.
Watch first before you make. Recipes are not just a list of quantities and ingredients. I actually demonstrate in the videos how to use the ingredients and make the products.
Unlike many courses, you’ll be able to download the slides, with additional notes on topics of interest.
Challenge yourself and take some of the short optional quizzes! You can re-take the quizzes as often as you want, until you feel confident.
Get lifetime access! After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like – across any and all devices you own
30-Day No-Risk Refund Policy.My goal is to help you live a more natural, healthier lifestyle. However, if you buy the course and find it’s not for you, then I’m happy to offer you a full refund. I’ll do this up to 30 days after your purchase, so there’s no risk to you to try out the course.
Get exclusive discounts on a huge range of DIY ingredients, from essential oils to plant extracts!
This is a truly epic class, involving both theory and practice! You’ll be able to make skincare products you can trust because you’ll know all the ingredients and why they are good for your particular skin type and skin condition!!
Photos from students
- About the Course
- Why make your own skincare?
Prerequisites of DIY Skincare
- Safety guidelines
- The 4 Rules of Hygiene
- Tools and Equipment you’ll need to get started
The Best Ingredients of Natural Skincare
- Introduction to Natural Ingredients
- Essential Oils – definitions, benefits and guidelines
- Top 3 essential oils and why they are awesome!
- Vegetable/Carrier Oils – definitions, benefits and the best ones for your skin type
- Hydrosols – what they are and why you should definitely give them a try
- My 2 favorite ingredients – your skin’s new best friends 😉
- The best clays for a radiant skin
- My top recommended natural exfoliating powders
- Natural preservatives and how to use them
- Customize the colour/look of your products, using ingredients from your kitchen
Introduction to the Recipes
- Basic principles of DIY Skincare
- How to customize the recipes to your skin type (and where to find your ingredients)
Instant recipes: make them fresh in a few seconds!
- Detox Facial Cleansers (Express)
- Hydrating and Refreshing Face Lotions (Express)
- Purifying and Gentle Gel Scrubs (Express)
- Eye Serums and Basic Makeup Removers (Express)
- Hydration Booster Lotion Gels (Express)
- Beauty Oil Face and Body Scrubs (Express)
3-minute easy recipes
- Bi-Phase Makeup Removers
- Purifying Face and Hand Scrubs
- “Detox-and-Shine” Masks
- Hydrating and Anti-Ageing Gel Serums for the Day
- Active and Regenerating Night Gel Serums
- Nourishing Serums and Massage Oils
- Hand and Body Lotion/Massage Bars
- Body and Hand Nourishing Balms
- Lip balms
- BONUS RECIPES: Advanced Body and Face Scrubs