Who is this course for?
This is a course for all those who are interested in using healthier and more natural skincare products on their face and body.
The course covers the basics of DIY skincare and recipes that do not take long to do. I also teach you how to customize these recipes to the following skin types:
- Exposed to extreme weather or sunlight
And the following skin conditions:
- Eczema and psoriasis
- Razor burns and other minor burns
- Itchy skins
- Wrinkles (ageing skin)
This is a course for beginners who have never done any DIY products before, or for those who are just starting but would like to get all the basics right.
If you’re not sure if this is you, then can you answer these questions:
- What type of ingredients should you mix to make a body balm for someone with sunburn?
- Can you use essential oils on the lips?
- Which ingredients would you recommend to someone with mature skin for a mask?
If you don’t know the answers, that’s perfectly fine! It just means that the course is right for you.
What is included in the course?
All lectures comprise one to two videos, in which I explain the specific topic relevant to the lecture, using slides and live demonstrations.
I also added to the course downloadable notes, which include all the course slides featured in the videos and added tools, lists and information to help with your learning and save you time:
- Details on ingredients to avoid in conventional skincare, how to use essential oils and their extraction methods (to help you choose good quality oils)
- A table with all the ingredients covered in the course, their benefits, recommended skin type (oily, mature, sensitive…) and recommended use (acne, wrinkles, eczema…)
- A list of all the recipes and ingredients needed for each of them (so you can see straight away the products you can make with the ingredients you have available)
- Recommended shopping lists and suppliers (to get cheap and great quality products) for ingredients, equipment and containers
All recipes can also be downloaded, with additional “fill-in-the-ingredients” tables for easy product customization ^^
How long will I have access?
After enrolling, you have lifetime, unlimited access to this course for as long as you like – across any and all devices you own.
Is there a money back guarantee?
My goal is to help you live a more natural, healthier lifestyle. However, if you buy the course and find it’s not for you, then I’m happy to offer you a full refund. I’ll do this up to 30 days after your purchase, so there’s no risk to you to try out the course.
How much time does the course take?
I am a big advocate that quality doesn’t mean “dragging on for hours about a topic”! I have designed the course so you get all the information you need to make skincare at home while spending as little time in front of your computer as possible!
The course is half theory, half practice.
There is approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes of theory, divided into 17 short lectures so you can go through a new lecture even on busy days. I recommend doing 1 lecture per day, because I have condensed all the information to save you time, but it’s still a lot of things to memorize! You’ll be able to use the notes and slides included in the lectures, and also the optional quizzes, to help you remember all the important points covered in this part of the course.
So… it should take you just over two weeks to learn all the theory!
And then, you can get started with the recipes! Recipes take from a few seconds to around 3 minutes to make. Of course, the first time you’ll try them, it will take a bit longer because you won’t be used to manipulating new ingredients, and you’ll also need to watch the instructions. For a first time recipe, I’d say plan on 10 to 15 minutes. Then once you get used to how it all works, you’ll be really fast trust me!
How many ingredients do I need?
I’ve kept the number of ingredients low, to save you money on your shopping ^^ Ingredients are also pretty basic and easy to buy online.
To make all the recipes in the course, you’ll need 9 ingredients. In the course, I’m giving you a full list of suppliers to help you buy all of them at once. I’ll also give you a list of all the recipes with the ingredients needed to make them, so you can see straight away the recipes that you can do with the ingredients that you have available.
Apart from the price of the course, how much do you estimate the investment to make the recipes?
It’s difficult to estimate exactly how much you’ll need to invest to get all your ingredients. To minimize that investment:
- I’ve kept the list short – you only need 9 ingredients to make all the recipes
- I also give you a list of all the recipes with the ingredients you need for each of them, so if you see a recipe you are not interested in doing, then you don’t have to buy the ingredients for that specific recipe.
- I also give you my favorite suppliers to get cheap and great quality ingredients.
What equipment do I need?
To make all the recipes in the course, you’ll’ need:
- Heat-resistant bowls
- A kitchen scale accurate to 1 gram. (if pounds: then you’ll need to convert quantities using our friend Google ^^)
- Optional but recommended: a small kitchen funnel
And that’s it! For the containers, I’ll give you tips to find very cheap ones, like $10 kits for instance. Quantities in the recipes are also given for 2 different volumes so you don’t need to convert quantities if your container is of a different size.
How many recipes are included in the course?
I give you 27 recipes, but recipes for the same product can be customized to different skin types and “problems”, such as acne, eczema or ageing skin. You can make more than 100 different recipes using the tools included in the course!
You won’t need recipe books anymore!