Mademoiselle Organic is a blog dedicated to helping people find natural and organic solutions to improve their health, beauty and well-being. Submissions from writers with knowledge or interest in this topic are welcome providing they follow the below guidelines.
All guests posts published on the blog feature a bio of their author, with photo/logo, links to their website and up to 3 social media pages.
I invite people from all background, location or age to submit posts. Because this is not a blog reserved only for experts, thought leaders, or professional bloggers… this is also a blog for real people who are willing to share their stories and experience.
- Choose a topic that relates to organic or DIY beauty, or your own experience and journey to a more natural and healthier lifestyle.
- Aim for a word count between 800 and 2,500 words.
- Submissions should be in a Word format (.doc or .docx), with images attached and not embedded in the document.
- Avoid referencing your blog or business in the body of the post. Reserve self-promotion to your bio at the end of the post.
- Content must be exclusive and original, meaning it must not have been published anywhere else or include content from other blog posts.
- You are welcome to link to the posts published on the blog, but please do not submit the same content to other websites once it has been published.
If you are not sure your post fits these guidelines, don’t hesitate to email me your topic and we will discuss it together ?
Send your submissions, ideas and questions to Lily – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that guest posts may be edited before getting published on the blog. If you require final approval of the content, let me know and I’ll send you the final copy before putting it online.