Learn the technique to make body balms in your own kitchen!
This online course includes:
- Recipe to make an easy vegan body balm
- Video demonstration with step-by-step instructions
- How to customise texture, fragrances and colours to create your own recipes
- Presentation of the most commonly used ingredients in body balms
- Tips on using essential oils
- How to make unique gifts in a few minutes
Course duration: 22 minutes
This is a self-paced online course. You’ll receive a link to access the course, which you can follow at your own pace.
The course can be accessed 24/7.
Important: The link to access the course will be sent after your order is processed and the ingredients you have ordered are ready for dispatch. Please allow 2 working days for that.
Vegan & Organic DIY Body Balm
Dry hands, gardener’s hands
- Apply during the day every time after washing your hands
Dry skin (body)
- Apply morning and night on dry part of the body
Irritated nostrils (from using too many tissues!)
- Apply on dry, external parts of the nose morning and evening
- Apply on parts of the body that are prone to stretch marks
Babies & Children
- Moisturise and massage dry skin
- In case of eczema-prone skin, apply at each nappy change
- Quick tip: you’ll have some shea butter left after making your balm, and can use it on babies’ eczema-prone skin. Lily has been applying pure shea butter on her little Maia’s delicate skin since she was 4 months old, and Maia’s eczema has not come back.
Expiry date: Use within 12 months
What you’ll need for the course
double boiler or microwave, spoon, heat-resistant bowl, fridge.
Optional: scale or measuring cup (not necessary if you order your ingredients at checkout)
Ingredients and containers
Order your ingredients with the course (Australia only) or check the shopping list below.
About the ingredients
This is a list of the ingredients you’ll need. You can purchase them separately or you can add an “Ingredient Pack” when placing your order, and all these ingredients will be included at a discounted price.
Shea Butter* is a soothing, moisturising botanical butter that helps to nourish & repair dry skin.
Argan Oil* is full of antioxidants known to boost skin regeneration.
Essential Oils are optional. They add a nice fragrance to the balm.
*Denotes organic. All ingredients sold on the Mademoiselle Organic website are vegan and not tested on animals.
You’ll also need an empty container for the balm. An empty aluminium tin is included in the “Ingredient Pack”.
Click here to check frequent questions and contact us.